The forum will offer presentations such as:
- Thrill seekers at construction sites
- Workers taking selfies and following unsafe practices for a good social media post
- Keeping your data, equipment and machinery safe through cyber security
- Keeping your site safe for you and your workers
- Major crane safety hazards and preventative measures
- Safety measures behind wind turbines construction
For sponsorship and exhibiting information contact Amanda McCracken at firstname.lastname@example.org or 226-931-5095
What is CraneSafe?
CraneSafe is a one-day educational forum focused on the safety of those within the crane, hoist, and heavy lifting industry. The day-long forum is co-located and hosted with Partners in Prevention (PIP). Put on by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, PIP is the largest health and safety conference and tradeshow in the country – attracting more than 4,000 professionals. The forum will offer presentations on the latest safety practices, covering topics such as: thrill seekers around a construction site; onsite safety of workers; cyber security: keeping your data and equipment safe; recent crane incidents and what went wrong; major crane safety hazards and preventative measures; hoist loads and capacity; and a panel Q&A.