- Thrill seekers at construction sites
- Workers taking selfies and following unsafe practices for a good social media post
- Keeping your data, equipment and machinery safe through cyber security
- Keeping your site safe for you and your workers
- Major crane safety hazards and preventative measures
- Safety measures behind wind turbines construction
For sponsorship and exhibiting information contact Amanda McCracken at email@example.com or 226-931-5095
CraneSafe is a one-day educational forum focused on the safety of those within the crane, hoist, and heavy lifting industry. The day-long forum is co-located and hosted with Partners in Prevention (PIP). Put on by Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, PIP is the largest health and safety conference and tradeshow in the country – attracting more than 4,000 professionals. The forum will offer presentations on the latest safety practices, covering topics such as: thrill seekers around a construction site; onsite safety of workers; cyber security: keeping your data and equipment safe; recent crane incidents and what went wrong; major crane safety hazards and preventative measures; hoist loads and capacity; and a panel Q&A.
Be a Leader
This event will help position your company as a safety leader in Canada’s construction scene. Illustrate to attendees what makes you stand out in your company’s dedication to safety, security and progress.
Meet Your Audience
Be seen in front of your target audience. Meet face-to-face and network with over 4,000 professional attendees over two days.
Becoming an exhibitor and sponsor gets your logo included on digital, online and print materials. On site you will be recognized with dedicated space in the official show guide, you even have the option to get stage time at the education sessions.
Canada’s largest B2B media network
Leverage the reach of Crane & Hoist Canada, as well as B2B brands OHS Canada and SP&T News owned by our parent company, Annex Business Media, Canada’s largest B2B publisher. Across these three successful brands you will be reaching over 18,500 CASL compliant subscribers digitally and 23,900 in print. All Canadian, all vetted!
Feature how your company is leading innovation in the Canadian construction industry
- Reach decision makers in Ontario’s ever evolving development and construction scene.
- Get your brand front of mind for upcoming projects in the GTA and beyond.
- Feature your equipment and services to new potential clients.
- Sponsorship includes full page print ad in the event show guide.
- Platinum sponsorship can include stage time during our educational sessions.
- Sponsorship available from $1,995 to $4,500
To book your booth or sponsorship contact:
Amanda McCracken, Account Manager,
Crane & Hoist Canada